Here are five ideas that need to become reality:
1. Stinkless toilet: A toilet that instantly absorbs/removes gas and poop odor upon flushing. Come on, people, we’ve gone to the moon and back!
2. Clothes for women that fit: Millions of women cannot find the right size clothes because they haven’t been made. Clothes are needed to fit women who are in between regular sizes, so their clothes are not too tight or too loose. Also, clothes for women with all body types. Not every woman has a waist or small breasts or a butt, etc.
3. Paintball buttons for the dashboard: The ultimate revenge against bad drivers, drivers who cut people off, ride bumpers, or drive like they are on a racetrack belongs on the dashboards of good drivers. One button for the front bumper and one for the back bumper. When a reckless, inconsiderate driver disrupts your good defensive driving, push a button and a paintball will splat the front or back of the offending vehicle’s grill or tailgate/trunk. (Of course, there would have to be a screening process so bad drivers can’t have them installed.) The meek will inherit the earth!
4. Rent-A-Rag: A place to rent clothes for one occasion or one day. Men have tuxedo rentals, why can’t women and girls have temporary tops, dresses, and jeans. Why fill up a closet with clothes that have only been worn once. Impulse buying will be gonzo! Wearing the same clothes over and over is boring, so Rent-A-Rag would give women and children the opportunity to wear something different or special and not pay a lot for its use. They have Rent-A-Clunker, why not Rent-A-Rag? (Only they aren’t well-worn clothes, of course.) This has national franchise written all over it.
5. Truth buzzer: Everytime a politician speaks on television, his statement will be instantly reviewed for its veracity by an unbiased computer and a buzzer will go off if he/she is not telling the truth. The actual fact will be displayed for the viewers. This also applies to news commentators. Woowee, the inventor of this Truth Buzzer would probably make a bunch of money for not patenting/creating it!